Belize Bird & Beach Package
The Belize Birding festival is being held on October 19 and 20, 2019.The venue is the San Ignacio Resort Hotel in San Ignacio. After a couple of days inland why not complete your experience with some beach time?
Our ‘Belize Bird & Beach’ package allows you to experience another side of our country when you continue your Belize stay with us, at Parrot Cove Lodge in Hopkins.
The package consists of:
- Transfer for you from San Ignacio to Parrot Cove Lodge on October 20, at the end of the Birding Festival.
- 2 nights stay in our Poolside Rooms or our Ocean View rooms.
- Morning Sittee River Tour with a local guide on October 21.
- Evening Bocawina Hike with a local guide on October 21.
- Free breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Free use of our kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and bicycles during your stay.
Up to 50% off our standard room rates for your Belize vacation!
Until November 22nd, 2019, we’re giving an incredible 50% discount off our standard room rates when you book direct. That’s 50% more you can spend on exploring Belize, experiencing adventures on land and sea.
Hopkins is the perfect destination to choose as your Belize base giving you easy access to the jungle, diving, snorkelling, fishing, ancient Mayan ruins, horse riding, zip-lining and much more.
Parrot Cove Lodge is an owner managed resort with Poolside rooms, Ocean view rooms and it’s own onsite gourmet restaurant run by Chef Rob. All overnight stays include a complimentary breakfast in the mornings. And our guests also have complimentary use of our bicycles, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards.
Explore our site to learn more about the resort and you’ll see why it’s such a great choice to make Parrot Cove Lodge your Belize base.
Pamper Yourself with a massage!
- 90 minute Swedish Massage
- 30 Minute Swedish Massage
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage
- 30 Minute Deep Tissue Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck & Shoulder Massage
Enjoy your favourite choice of massage; on the beach, around our pool, in your room, or on your balcony if you’re staying in one of our Oceanfront rooms.
We listened to your comments and our guests are now able to enjoy complimentary use of our new paddle boards. While we were at it, we also upgraded our kayaks which are also available to our guests for complimentary use. Once again, just check in with our front desk and let us know when you’re ready to set sail!